Cold Cast Bronze
CGCB01 - Large As Life - Windy Miller
Limited Edition - 100
Cold-cast bronze has been a tried and tested technique for many years and is a popular sector of the figurine market.
Skilfully hand crafted in England, the process starts with the infusion of real bronze powder into the regular ceramic resin cast. Once the material has cured, the desired finish and patina is achieved with a high level of expertise using various methods of abrasion, polishing and waxing.
* A Limited Edition Cold-Cast Bronze figurine from the Camberwick Green Collection.
* Designed, Sculpted and Made in England by Robert Harrop Designs.
* Approximately 9.5 inches (240mm) tall.
* Limited Edition of Only 100 Worldwide!
* Individually hand numbered on the base.
* Comes with a Certificate of Authenticity signed by Robert Harrop.